Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome!

I am not at all an expert on homemaking. I hope, though, to learn enough skills that I can make a home that is comfortable and clean. I want to learn to run my home in a manner that is frugal and orderly, making the most of my resources and my time. I believe that homemaking is a valid, worthwhile, career for women that should not be dismissed as silly and trite. I hope, through the course of the next year, to develop unit lessons for myself and anyone else who chooses to read this blog that will be entertaining, relevant and not overwhelming. This site isn't about being perfect, it's about progress. I hope to learn from you in return through your comments and posts. Here's to a wonderful year! 
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, but please, keep messages polite!